Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fwd: AGENT SOLAR BUSINESS INQUIRY



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bala George <BGConsultant@consultant.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Subject: ENQUIRY
To: mbannerman@arcstarenergy.com
Cc: adraa@arcstarenergy.com


Dear      Monty Bannerman

Can you supply solar products to us?

I am very happy to contact you for a supply proposal. I am an agent with the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA)www.ndbda.org

The NDBDA is challenged with tackling of the developmental problems, poor power supply, poor medical services,poor food products, poor road maintenance tools, poor agricultural yield, education, etc. Because of these challenge, an announcement has been made to invite suppliers of good quality products from suitably qualified foreign companies to bid for the supply of their products, including textile products ( workwears, t-shirts, towels, bed sheets, etc),medical supply, solar products, mobility aids, etc.

I am therefore seeking your co-operation as an agent to work with you for this offer. I am entitle to a commission from you after you have received your payment. I will need 1% commission for my assistance and agency activities to see that the contract is given to you.

You should therefore let me have your product lists, unit prices and other product information to enable me advice you on how we can proceed to this.

Please make sure you include my 1% commission in the prices and I promise you that I will do everything possible to make sure we secure the business together. Call me for further discussions.

I am waiting for your valued response.

Best regards,

Bala George
B&G Consultant
+2348120585003
bgconsultant94@yahoo.com
2A Ibikunle Close, Off Harvey Road, Yaba, Lagos.



--
Monty Bannerman
ArcStar Energy
646.402.5076
www.arcstarenergy.com

No comments: